Sunday, November 12, 2006

Handicapped

Saturday morning (like after I woke up) I turned on my computer to write a brilliant reply to Musician's email, only to find that my keyboard had decided that it didn't feel like working anymore. I couldn't type anything, get anything to work. I was so frustrated!

I decided to log in on my laptop, but that failed (some ninny broke something at work this week, and now I can't connect remotely. Seriously, I'm pissed/screwed). Desperate, I nearly called Lurch to ask if he has a spare keyboard I could use until I could get a new one. Before I could make that pathetic nerdling move (yes, I'll admit, my pride got in the way of my love life) Sweetheart called and wanted to go do something. Bless her! We went and picked up some art supplies and a new wireless keyboard (which I'm now using. Yeah!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home