Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Bodies!!

On Sunday FlyBoy and I made tentative plans to go to see the Bodies Exhibition in downtown sometime this week (tentatively Friday/Saturday). He also said he's going to call some people and see if they want to go, and I should do likewise. Frankly, if I haven't managed to find anyone to go with by this point, the likelihood that I'm going to by "sometime this week" is pretty small. I am excited to be going, though.

After our lunch today Musician and I were driving through downtown and happened by the exhibition center where Bodies is being held. "That's a great show!" he informed me. I asked him if he had seen this one (nope, the original of which this is a copy), and told him that I had had a really challenging time finding someone to go with, but I finally found someone who wanted to go, and we were going this Saturday! Actually, I said something to the effect of, "I had a hard time finding anyone to go with me, I mean, I love Sweetheart and Nanny and all, they're great girls, but they're girls." "Yeah," he said, "I noticed." Erm, how could you possibly miss it? They're also airheads, in case you've managed to not figure that out by this point.

Later this evening I received a phone call from FlyBoy. We're going on Saturday afternoon. As we were making plans he said, "and, uh, maybe we should all get white lab coats or something."

"he. he. he..." I laughed. It was kind of my nerdy laugh.

"Well, I thought it was funny!"

"Oh! So did I!" I reassured him.

"Oh, it just seemed like you were laughing like 'he's a loser'."

"Oh, no, no. My loser laugh is far more condescending!"

So, there we have it, plans for Saturday afternoon. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home