Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Teapot

I decided to do dinner on Saturday with Nanny and Sweetheart, even though I really wasn't feeling it. I decided that I need to extend myself a little bit.

When I got to their house Nanny announced it was my choice, but she wanted sticky rice, so probably Asin. Unfortunatly, I wasn't feeling like Asin food. What I really wanted was good Vegan food. Let's face it, it was my birthday celebration, and I didn't want to go somewhere that I had to search the whole menu for an option, or sub-this and hold-that.

So, I hit google.

What I found was The Teapot. A, if you can believe it vegan/kosher/parve pan-Asin restaurant. Frankly, my dear, I think that works for all of us.

You know what delighted me? Four pages of menu, and knowing I could order anything I wanted! We had a blast and I even had vegan cheesecake. I am looking forward to going back!!

Tragically, Nanny got a stomach ache. I think it was all in her head. Who gets stomach aches from not eating meat?

Understandably, I think, I wasn't too disappointed when she had to leave to go do something with some other friends. I'd rather not spend the evening with someone who fakes a stomach ache instead of just annoucing that they'd rather have meat thankyouverymuch.

I'm so sick of her drama! Grrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home