Wednesday, April 04, 2007

As Nice As...

A couple of weeks ago MapGuy, Lurch, and Ninja were over at my place late one Sunday afternoon. We were all sitting around chit-chatting about nothing in particular. Out of the blue Lurch says, "Ninja, as nice as your legs are, would you mind tucking it in." Apparently, she was flashing him a little too much leg up her knee-length skirt.

I was quick to complement him on the polite and creative manner in which he handled that. Ninja was a bit embarassed, but I thought it was cute.

Fastforward to last night. Lurch and I are out at dinner. I reached across to the left side of the table with my right hand, and, apparently, flashed him a little too much. He looked up at me and made eye contact whilst motioning to pull of the neckline of my shirt. I did so.

Then he started to chuckle to himself. "What?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about what I said to Ninja the other night, and how it really wouldn't work here. 'Granola,'" he said mimicking himself, "'as nice as your breasts are...'" We both started laughing.

"Yeah," I said, agreeing, "I don't know if you can talk about my breasts." We laughed and left the subject drop, quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home