Monday, May 07, 2007

Ah, The Smell of Young Crushes

Sweetheart has a crush. I don't think I mentioned that last time. At the root beer kegger I ran into a boy I knew from BYU. He came over and said hi and I introduced him around. Sweetheart seemed really interested in him, so I invited him to the Cinco de Mayo gathering, making sure he got the details from her.

He came.

And, gave her is business card.

So she called him.

And invited him to dinner last night.

He came.

And we stayed until 11.

When we left he gave her a hug.

And not me.

Which was more than fine.

But, oh, so cute!

She likes him.

I mean really likes him.

She really, really likes him.

Nanny has to remind her to not get too excited.

I think things could progress well.

I hope so.

I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home