Sunday, June 24, 2007

Apologies

Friday after the concert my phone rang. It was TreeHugger. He said he had seen me at the concert and had been unable to talk to me, but he wanted to apologize for being such a flake and could would I like to hang out Tuesday?

Against my better judgement, I said yes.

Saturday night I was talking to a friend of mine about relationships. She casually said, "I've been kind of seeing people, but no one exclusively. I was hanging out with TreeHugger for a little bit. Do you remember him? He came to our ward that one time."

"Yeah." I said, not letting her know that I more than remembered him.

Well, now we know why he was such a flake. What I don't get is why he didn't just tell me that he was seeing someone else? It certainly would have saved a bit of hassle on both of our parts. Oh well, that's where we are.

I'm still kind of excited for Tuesday, but perhaps a bit less so than I was 3 weeks ago.

OH! I almost forgot! Saturday night at the dance he came up to me and put his arm around my shoulders in a half hug and I put mine around his waist. We stood there talking for a bit, before I excused myself. blargh! What is going on!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home