Sunday, June 10, 2007

No Great Surprise

Guess who didn't call me today?

ding! ding! ding! We have a winner!

That's correct. TreeHugger didn't call. Am I surprised? Not at all. Am I disappointed? A bit. After all, I figured he wouldn't call, I just wished that he would.

Mostly what I don't understand is why he didn't tell me that he wasn't interested at the outset? It certainly would have saved some time and effort on my part, and creative excuse making on his.

Oh well. At least this way I learned that he isn't the guy for me the easy way. I suppose the passive rejection is probably easier to handle than the active rejection which would have involved either (a) a bad date; or (2) an uncomfortable dragging on of this charade.

So, there you have it: despite the initial signals, TreeHugger = massive bust.

S.I.G.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home