Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Phone Numbers, Phone Numbers

So, I waited a week. I didn't want to wait any longer, and much sooner just seemed, well, desperate. I called TreeHugger's roommate again tonight looking for his number. The roommate answered this time, and after the boring introduction, I said, "I'm looking for TreeHugger's phone number and wondered if you could give it to me?" He hemmed and hawed for an impressively short two seconds before saying, "How about I give him your number? That way he has it."

I agreed that this was a good idea, and, quite frankly, I think it's actually a wonderful idea. It's a good way to protect the roommate's privacy.

Apparently, his roommate is good to his word, because two hours later my phone rang with an unfamiliar number. It was TreeHugger!! Yippee!!

We chatted for a bit, then I asked him, "So, do you have anything exciting going on this weekend?"

He replied that he had a friend's birthday party on Friday, but Saturday was free. Then he asked what I was up to. All of this leading up to me asking him out, silly. Unfortunately, I told him, I have to go out of town this weekend, but, I queried, would he like to get together and do something sometime, like next weekend? He readily accepted!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!! (That's, erm, me, a little excited)

I told him that I'd give him a call when I get back, but let's plan for Friday. Out-freaking-standing! Now, what to do?

Oh, and !!!!!!!111!1!!!!!!11111111111111!11!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home