Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Date?

Last week InternBill asked me if I wanted to go to a concert with him tonight. He said he had 2 more tickets, and asked if I knew anyone who might want to join us. I said I might, and asked how much the tickets cost. Only at that point did he tell me. Given our friendship and the fact that we talk about other people we've dated / may want to date I wasn't really sure this was going to be a date. The plan was to bring money for the ticket and give it to him when he asked, but operate on assumption that it was a date and he was paying.

We ended up going with some other interns, and had a great time!

As we were arriving he gave the other two guys their tickets and asked for the money for their tickets. Then he gave me mine, no mention of money. Not bad.

We really enjoyed ourselves. At one point I ended up tossing grass at him (we were on a lawn), which he returned in my general direction via my hair. Good times. One of the interns was kind of behind us and a little louder than under his breath admonished us to "get a room." I think that was the first time I was ever told to do so! Sheesh! InternBill didn't quite catch it, so he asked what was said, the reply, "Nothing" was mumbled. Nice. I pretended I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. We continued flirting, but, that was that.

At the end of the evening he drove me home and dropped me off. I haven't quite figured out how to invite him in. I don't know if I ever will. I mean, he leaves for home in a little over a week (maybe 2 weeks, does it really matter?), and, while I might see him when he comes back to InternetCompany (he's thinking he will), I certainly don't have any intentions of waiting around for him to (a) grow up; or (2) become Mormon.

But, heck, if he wanted to make out with me sometime in the next two weeks I probably wouldn't say no. Yeah. Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home