Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Hate Tom Shane

Edit: Apparently, I'm wrong. See this post for communication from the Shane Co. themselves. That said: why on Earth can this information not be found on their site with any degree of ease???

Why? Conflict-free diamonds? Nope. Not as far as I know. And, if not, why not?

In totally related news: I don't want a diamond in my engagement ring. I'm leaning more towards citrine or amber (for the orange side of things), or peridot for the green. Pretty, no? And clearly not a diamond.

InternBill suggested a conflict-free diamond as an option. But, honestly, why bother? Why not buck the whole forced rarity and go for a more fun and funky option?

Until they start advertising their conflict-free nature, I shall continue to hate on The Shane Co. and change my radio station every time Tom's stupid ads come on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home