Saturday, September 08, 2007

Snipe Hunting

Sine has never heard of snipes, or snipe hunting. Last night at dinner I announced we should go do it. He was concerned that (a) we'd hurt them, or (2) they'd hurt us. I explained that they are very docile herbivores. Also, they're nocturnal, so we have to hunt them at night. I got the whole table in on the joke!

Tragically, I just checked wikipedia, there is no entry for the traditional snipe hunt. I may just have to create one. Well, there is, but it's for a "fool's errand". There's also an entry for the bird snipe, but that sucks. So, we may just have to try our hands at encyclopedia writing. Will you edit it for me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no editing. I think you should just do a simple entry...otherwise it will ruin the experience for others

September 18, 2007 9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home