Monday, August 04, 2008

Fun With Amazon

I was bored today, so I sent Bill the following two product pages on Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1404236503 and http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QM7AVO.

Don't worry. He didn't get it either. Now, read the titles. In case you still don't get it it says, "Let's go camping" "next weekend." Bwahahah! I'm so witty.

He told me maybe, on the condition that the girl he is asking out tonight (Jennifer) doesn't accept. Let's be honest here, he's a good looking cat, I doubt she'll say no. But, I had to reply with this beauty (I'll even make it easy for you this time):
Forget Her
I'm Better Than This
Jennifer
Girl.

For the record, that sentence took me WAY too long to find.

Though, it does present an interesting idea. Is it possible to make any sentence with just the titles from products on amazon.com? I do know that I had to mess around and change up the phrase to get one that would work. But, still, pretty clever, if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home