Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Close Encounters

Interesting happenings this weekend:

* Bill and I spent the vast majority of the weekend together.

* Saturday evening at dinner there may have been some innuendo about "do you wanna date me?" "maybe. A little." There was much more to it than that, but that's all I'm saying.

* The whole "since I'm not really dating anyone" moment. At this point, deary, either you are or you aren't. I'm the only person with whom you spend massive amounts of time. Or, I guess we aren't really dating, which is pretty much the case.

* Sunday evening he was showing me something on his phone, we were standing side-by-side and to better allow both of us to see it, he moved his inner most arm from between us. It nearly went around my waist, but at the last minute he just let it dangle behind us.

* During the tour I was leaning my shoulder on a post, and he placed his hand on the post above my head and leaned against it that way.

* When we were playing Rock Band we sat on the love seat together (ease of seating). At one point instruments were switched around and he got up to move, assessed his seating options, and decided to return to the sofa with me.

* Lots and lots and lots of 'accidental' brushes Monday night.

* Lots and lots of not-so-'accidental' poking of each other Monday.

* Though I try to read nothing into it: his song choices sometimes are quite...well, after an interesting conversation we got in his car and he instantly cued up "Since I've Been Lovin' You" by Led Zeppelin (then, after pausing there for few seconds, backed up song or two). When we got out of is car it was still playing, so he popped out the iPhone and cranked up the volume so it would keep playing and we could continue listening. He frequently plays romantic songs, but this one seemed even more premeditated than most.

I think we're both very very confused about what we want. Very confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home