Friday, March 19, 2010

Dramah Much?

Bill's girl.

Asian (at this point, are we really surprised).
Size 2 (generously, she's probably smaller).
19 (ouch!).
And, has a very interesting take on how to do her eye makeup (as in—she probably goes through an eyeliner pencil a month).

Oh, also, a little bratty.

Case in point:
I've been nothing but pleasant to her the few times we've really interacted. But, mostly, I make myself scarce, to give them some privacy (since they're still at that point). One morning Bill and I were getting ready for the day, preparing our lunches and dinners in the kitchen. She was standing there, saying nothing. I offered her some cereal and her "oh, no thanks, I'm good" was actually, "nah." Um... ok? So far, whatever, it was early morning. However, fast forward a week. She was standing in our kitchen as Bill was finishing up some stuff so they could go out for the evening. He told her this silly idea that he has (which he couched with "this is silly and would never work, and would be a huge waste of energy and resources, but wouldn't it be cool if..."). She immediately when into dramatic overdrive. "DISGUSTING!" and "EWE THE HUMIDITY" and on and on and on. I was embarrassed for her and confused and had no way to make it stop. Bill, for his part, didn't seem phased. Minutes later when I asked about her day she went into bitch mode. Seriously honey, you've talked to me all of four times. You don't get to bitch at me like I actually care.

Two days later, she and Bill locked themselves out of the house, so I had to open the door for them. I said hello and chatted briefly, then headed to the kitchen. Bill announced he was going to use the washroom, and she chose to sit on his bed and wait. When it became apparent that he really meant, "Imma be a while" she moved to the living room and camped out there, instead of joining me and our two other house guests (Bill's friends) in the kitchen.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me.

Bill thinks "she's doesn't dislike you."

Bill is wrong. Girls measure and judge and weigh and few snubbings are ever 'accidental' (mine included). She doesn't like me. Who knows why, but she's going to have to get over it if she wants to be with him.

On the flip side, I find her to be immature and a bit irritating (which really has most everything to do with the fact that she's immature, and with her eye makeup looking like she thinks people are actually supposed to dress like Vogue models in public, it's impossible to take her seriously). I'm afraid I'm going to have to get over it, if she sticks around. Why? Because I value Bill's and my relationship. And, when she's gone, I'm going to have to pick up the pieces—boy has fallen hard.

Minus the yellow eyeshadow, this is pretty much what her makeup looks like. Tragically, for her, the model is much more attractive than chick is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home