Monday, April 05, 2010

Grown Up

After a 9 month (this time) search, I have finally made and had accepted, an offer on a house. I have combed Seattle from one end to the other looking for an amazing contemporary home with spectacular windows and bamboo flooring. What I ended up with is a spectacular traditional home with lovely windows, a fabulous kitchen, and wainscoting.

It is the antithesis of what I was looking for, but it is great.

After I walked through it the first time I knew it was too good to pass up, and I would be very foolish to not make an offer.

In the end, they accepted an offer of $430k, which is down from the original list price of $660k. Yes, I made out like a bandit.

These next three weeks are going to be super crazy and busy as I sign documents, paint, and move it. I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home