Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Decisions, decisions

Well, BigNameCompany just called me an offered me the job. Ack! Why couldn't they have turned me down? Then I wouldn't have any choice to make. Fortunately, I think, I bought tickets to go the check out the area that SuperStores is in, you know, see if I like the place, and go house hunting, etc. So, now I'm stuck going out there, which is a good thing, because this may cement my opinion of the area, and if I really want to live/work there. The hard part is, BigNameCompany offered me (notably) more than SuperStores, so it should just be a wash, oughtn't it? Anyway, I was really honest with BigNameCompany and told them that I was entertaining another offer, and was planning on visiting their site next weekend, and could I let them know then? They said 'sure.' So, basically, I have to choose! Could someone just tell me the right choice so I can get on with my life? Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home