Saturday, February 26, 2005

Closet Comic Book Geek

I'm in a bookbinding class, and having the time of my life. One of our projects is to make a clam-shell box to put stuff in. I had this great idea to make a collage of pages from comic books and cover the box with that. And, make the box to keep comic books in. Brilliant, I know. The sad thing is, I don't really know any comic book geeks, and I'm not one. ExOfNote is, but I don't know if he'd like (or use) it so much (Brief aside here, ExOfNote and I are still amazingly good friends, so it's not at all odd that I would send my mother his direction, or make a gift for him, etc). So, tonight I was telling my roommate about this idea, and how, even though it's a totally great idea, I'm not going to do it. She got all excited and then confessed that she's a comic book geek, and can I make it for her, please?

So, I get to make it! I'm so excited! And amazingly glad I told her about it. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home