Friday, March 04, 2005

Drain

I've decided that when I am building my grown-up house I'm going to make sure at least one of the washrooms is completely tiled (a la every public school washroom you have ever seen), or otherwise water-proof. Additionally, it will be equipped with sloping floors and a drain in the center of the room. That way when I have children who feel the need to get dirty we can just take them into the washroom, turn on the sprayer that will be affixed to the shower-head, and spray, spray, spray until they are mostly relieved of their dirt. Then, I can turn the sprayer on the washroom, and not have to clean up anything. Additionally, it could be cleaned by spraying the room with bleach, let sit, and then rinsing. Rugs, bath mats, and dogs can all be cleaned in the same fashion. Brilliant! (The proverbial) They should let me design practical yet aesthetically pleasing homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home