Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Misunderstanding of the Awkward Kind

As mentioned before, the bed is a queen. When my roommate and I set up the bed frame in anticipation of my new bed we thought we set it up for a queen, however, when we got the box spring into my room we discovered that I had set it up for a full. No worries, it was easy enough to change. The great part was, I didn't have to do any work. I just told the guys how to do it, and they took care of the whole thing. After we put the box spring down the guys put the mattress on top of it (duh). Oh, now might be a good time to tell you that I have my bed sitting on cinderblocks which are standing on end — for storage reasons. After we got it all set up and took a look at it we all began to laugh. The top of the bed is, no joke, about 4 feet high! Someone made the observation that I was going to have to use a ladder to get on my bed. Well, no. I use a step stool.

That night I called Mumsy as I laid upon by huge-plush-ultra-comfortable bed and exclaimed, "My bed is huge!! And, the guys are awesome!!"

"Uh," she slowly and tentatively asked, "what do those two things have to do with each other?"

"I didn't tell you?"

"No."

"I didn't blog it?"

"No."

"Oh, back story!" Now you know why you got all of this information a week late. Sheesh, I need to keep better track of what I blog and what I tell her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home