Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A New Boy, and in my WARD!

There is this guy in my ward. He's really cute. He's super short, though.

So, here's the deal:
I noticed him sitting in my Sunday School class and thought to myself, "Self, he's really cute! I bet he's not a member."

As it turns out he is! Whoo hoo!

Monday night we had a service project for Family Home Evening and he was there. We all met at the Church and were going to carpool. I was planning on driving, but when it became apparent that I didn't need to I went to jump into my friend's car. There were already 2 other people in the back seat, so it was going to be cozy when I heard Entrepreneur say, "Ride in my car, girl." Well, I didn't need to be asked twice! I hopped into his car and away we went. After the event the Bishop took us for ice cream. Since Granola can't eat ice cream I wasn't going to get anything, then someone mentioned that they had sorbet. In I went. I got my sorbet and went outside to hang out with my friends. After about 3 or 4 licks my sorbet fell off the cone. It was like one of those sad moments in movies where the cute kid looses his ice cream, totally tragic. I went inside to get some napkins to clean up the mess. On my way out Entrepreneur asked what I had, I told him, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him explain to the girl behind the counter what had happened.

A few minutes later he reappeared, sorbet in hand! It was so sweet!! I smiled and thanked him profusely. The Bishop said, "Who says chivalry is dead?!"

I don't know if Entrepreneur had to pay for the second cone, and I wasn't going to ask. Either way it was super sweet.

Afterwards a few of us were hanging out at the church chatting. He went to leave, but got out of his car and gave those of us who were standing around hugs. It was a good hug.

So, now I have a crush on a good Mormon (temple-worthy, even, Mumsy) boy. Whodda thunk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home