Thursday, April 09, 2009

Gross Habits

"Brisk thinks it's gross that I'm a scab picker," I told Bill, knowing he would side with me.

"Really? Weird. I'm a scab picker," he offered as a bit of consolation.

"I know you are. You're a scab picker, and a zit picker, and a nose picker!" I said with a teasing laugh.

"Yeah, I am!" he admitted with a laugh. "You really are observant, aren't you?"

I returned the laugh, "I did expect you to fess up to the nose picking! I just threw that in there for comedic value."

We laughed and took a moment to enjoy the joke.

I doubt he realizes how not sly he is about his nose picking. Which, for the record: a bit gross, but a little endearing, since he thinks he is this super cool bad-a, and nose picking? definitely not something the cool kids do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home