Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lost!

We have a colleague visiting from Romania this week. Since he's the only one, I asked him Friday night if he had plans. He didn't, so I told him that Bill was going to go rock climbing, and I'm sure he could go if he wanted to. He said, "if you're not going, I'm not going." Well, I couldn't let him sit home alone, so I told him that I wasn't sure what I was doing, but he was welcome to join us.

We ended up going to some pub for dinner to celebrate someone's promotion. We had had an energetic evening and I was feeling a bit loopy. Afterwords I was going to give my coworker a ride home, but he disappeared. One of my friends pointed down the street, "I think he went that way."

Worried, I headed in the direction she indicated looking for him. The entire time repeating over and over, "I lost the Romanian!!"

In the end, I figured since he walked to dinner he probably was able to find his way back to the hotel. He did. But, really, how does one lose a Romanian?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home