Friday, April 15, 2005

Uni-Brow -- The Universal Fashion Don't

Thankfully, this is not an issue I suffer with. I would definitely be more diligent about plucking it I did. Thus, generally, I don't look at my face and think: "When did I sprout a uni-brow?!??!" Sadly, the lighting in the washroom at work are underneath the mirrors. The over-all effect is pretty cool, and the room is bright without being institutional. Specifically, however, the combination of the lighting and my glasses creates a shadow across that space in my face that is occasionally reserved for uni-brow growth. This means that just about every other time I use the washroom I have to stop and do a double-take. I have become paranoid that I am, in deed, sprouting a uni-brown, and am too clueless to notice. Thankfully, the lighting in the office washroom is going to keep me checking that frequently enough that I'll catch it if it ever happens, and I may just get around to finally getting my eyebrows professionally done -- just so I don't have to continually analyzing their un-groom-ed-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home