Saturday, July 30, 2005

Meeeeat

Wednesday for dinner we had two options: (1) Hotdog or (2) Hamburger. I was very hungry, so I got a hamburger. Strangely enough, it was delicious. I haven't had red meat in months, and enjoyed the hamburger so much I contemplated getting another one. I didn't.

When I made the decision to eat the hamburger, I knew I was going to catch grief from the guys. Sure enough. Carnavore sat down next to me and said simply, "They didn't have much choice, did they?"

OfficeNeighbor came up to me right after I finished the burger and asked if I had a hamburger, and I told him, "Well, I didn't eat a hotdog." Then as I was refilling my lemonade MyBoss called me over and said with the most ironic smirk on his face, "So, Granola, I heard you ate a hamburger." "Yes," I replied, "and it was delicious." OfficeNeighbor laughed and said, "If you were going to break your 'no meat' fast this certainly wasn't the hamburger to do it on. It was a terrible burger. Next time you feel like eating meat we'll go someplace good, like Fudruckers, or something." Thanks dudes.

I anticipate hearing about this for at least a week or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home