Saturday, July 23, 2005

Song

ExOfNote'sYoungerBrother has a band, as I've mentioned before. Periodically I like to check their Web site to see if they have any more songs, or concerts booked close enough for me to go to (I really do like their sound), etc. This week I discovered they had a new song, and quickly played it. I've had it stuck in my head for days. However, the more I listen to it the more I realize the song describes the antithesis of myself. It's almost as if he intentionally wrote it to be that way. It kind of breaks my heart a little bit. I mean, I don't think he would do that just to be spiteful, but it is entirely possible. I would as ExOfNote, except I'm trying hard to not call him, since he is my ex after all. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter, does it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did ExOfNote write the song? I think it might make a bit of a difference WHO wrote the song, don't you? But then, you might have to call someone to find out--which would be counter-productive.
--mum

July 23, 2005 10:11 pm  
Blogger granola girl said...

Have I mentioned that when I get overly tired I have paranoid delusions. I came to the conclusion that this song was the antithesis of myself Thursday night around 2am whilst finishing up my roommate's bridesmaid dress. So, uh, yeah.

July 25, 2005 8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home