Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why Is Everyone Talking About Your Bed?

Monday morning a few of the guys who have been out of town for the past few weeks finally returned to work. In our 10 am stand-up the guys who had helped me out were giving me a hard time about having to climb on things to get on my bed. As we started the meeting MyBoss announced, "And Granola has a new bed. How is it?" We discussed how great and wonderful and comfortable it is, then he asked how I managed to get into it. I told him (and everyone else, really) that I just climbed up into it by using a step stool. After the meeting one of the guys kind of stopped me as I was heading back into my office, "Um, so, how does everyone know so much about your bed?" "They helped me move it. It was really sweet of them." I think he was relieved that MyBoss and I aren't having an affair, and that everyone else had been there at the same time to help me out with that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home