Friday, June 30, 2006

Googled

Just for fun sometime you should try googleing yourself. Just put your full name in quotes, "Granola girl" and see what comes back. Then, read every result that you think is about you. Consider the accuracy of the statement, and the source. Then, consider if you think the person writing about you is right.

Tonight I learned that I'm, apparently, a purple. All this time I thought I was a strong red. Having never taken the color personality tests I just assumed. Well, according to this particular school of thought, it appears that I am. Funny. Who knew. The more interesting part of this is that my name bore mentioning on the blog of someone I hardly remember knowing a little over a year ago. Be careful of who you're mean to, for one day they shall blog about you.

Also, this is a great way to learn about people you're thinking of dating. Bwahahaha.

P.S. This is really only a fun exercise if you don't suck as a human being. I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Memory Keeper said...

Yes, well I guess I'm pretty B-O-R-I-N-G because when I googled myself, nothing came up, until I cut it down to my first name that I am known by and my married name. Then the only listing about me is in your grandma's Obituary!

However, I DID find your Dad's other love...the one he wouldnt marry because the first name (which, by the way is also mine) sounded too funny with his last name. Guess what! She married someone with our last name! Ha Ha!!! Isn't that a riot.

July 02, 2006 12:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home