Monday, May 16, 2005

New Neighbors

Two girls (and possibly one guy -- still not sure on that one) just moved into the upstairs of my house. They all seem really nice, and have been really good about smoking in the driveway/their cars, etc and not in the house. I really appreciate not having to babysit them in that regard. Saturday night they had a party, and invited us. It was a sweet gesture, but none of us went.

Sunday night my roommates and I were up late laughing and having a generally pleasant evening. Around midnight we may or may not have gotten a whole lot loud and riotous. Out of the blue (I'd say suddenly, but it was too timid to be sudden) there was a knock on the front door. One of the girls upstairs had come down to see if everything was ok. Whoops! I guess we were too loud. Sorry, we'll keep it down. "No," she informed us, "we could barely hear you, and we couldn't tell if you were laughing on crying, and since there was a cop car in the driveway just a minute ago, we thought I'd better come check." "There was a cop car in the driveway?" Yeah, guess the neighbors to the South were being paid a visit. Nice.

Anyway, to sum up, the girls are super nice, and it's great to have normal neighbors who are just: normal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home